Saturday, September 13, 2008

UGH.

Ugh. Big, fat UGH.

I spent a lot of time agonizing over my purchases using the 10/40 Wags coupon. I shouldn't have waited until 10pm on a Saturday night to try and use it. I told myself that if I walked in the door and immediately discovered they were out of the L'Oreal, I was leaving. They were out. I didn't leave. I browsed for awhile thinking about possible clearance section purchases. But, I'm not going to buy something just because it's cheap. Then I decided to at least check out the cleaning supplies. Not a thing was left in stock except for the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber or whatever that thing is that's $3.79. I only had two of the $2.75 off coupons. So, I decided to leave... which was the right decision!

I promptly headed over to CVS prepared to make this great transaction that would give me 19 ECBs. Nope. They were completely out of the Ambi soaps. Bah! So, I browsed the clearance again. Didn't see anymore of those police cars that Alex likes. So, I decided to leave... which was the right decision! I spent enough OOP there already this week. And I am totally unimpressed with there deals for next week. I'm not sure I'm going to bother going unless I decide I want to burn some ECBs.

UGH.

And to think. It was a completely baby-free shopping adventure. And the tunes on the radio were great (usually a good sign for me). But, I got nothin'.

No comments: