Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sweet!!

I was just kicking myself for not taking full advantage of the Purex sale at CVS this week. That was until I saw a preview for Meijer's ad this week... Purex is on sale for $1.99 and if you use your $0.50 off coupon it doubles making it only $0.99 a bottle!

I'm so glad I decided to check out HCW before heading to bed. Now tomorrow when Alex and I head to Meijer to pick up our Sunday papers, I'll bring my coupons and scoop up some Purex. I think I'll probably use all my coupons, including the new $1 off 2 that came out last week. My mom uses a lot of Purex and she'd probably take a few bottles.

Laundry detergent is one of my favorite things to stockpile. And to think, prior to couponing I used to get so excited for the Dynamo sale Meijer occassionally has... B1G2Free. Thats not even a good deal!

Now, I just need to decide how many papers I'll buy tomorrow. There is another Cottonelle coupon that will make TP free at Kroger, but I'm not certain if the 4 packs are still $0.99 and I'm not sure if it's worth it to spend the $1.75 per paper to get the free TP. The other coupons don't seem all that great.

Hmmm....

No comments: