Friday, September 26, 2008

Dippin'


Walgreens went well today. Not as well as anticipated, but I'm still pleased because I came out a dollar ahead. Better than nothing!

I was most disappointed about the Glade fabric and air sprays. Or whatever. I REALLY wanted to get some of these. And I couldn't for the life of me, find any. I couldn't even find the spot they would have been on the shelf. Maybe my wags doesn't carry them?

Oh well.

Purchased:
(3) Garnier Fructis Conditioner (do I really need more??) - $20.97
(4) Boxes of Mike&Ikes (request from the hubby) - $5.00
(1) Gallon of milk - $2.98 (or something like that)
(1) Rimmel Foundation - $7.49
(1) L'Oreal Revitalift Cleanser - $6.99

Used:
(1) -$3.00 October IVC Garnier Fructis coupon - $9.00 (takes $3 off per bottle purchased)
(3) -$1.00 Garnier Fructis MFQ - $3.00
(1) -$1.00 L'Oreal Cleanser - $1.00
-$5/$20 Wags coupon

Total = $25.77

Will receive = $26.93 back in rebates

So, I forgot my Rimmel coupon. Oh well. But, I totally lucked out on the milk. We REALLY needed milk and I didn't feel like stopping anywhere else. Plus, the price was right. The first time I checked, they were out of skim. I checked back later and there was one lonely gallon waiting for me to scoop up!

I couldn't find the Energy Shots and didn't really feel like asking because it's not really anything we need in our house. My husband would end up drinking them when he got home from work, or something silly, and stay up until 6am. Then I would be mad. So, it's something we can live without unless they happen to fall into my lap next time I'm at wags.

I have to say, I am very excited for next week's deals. I plan to take advantage of the Soft Soap and the Tylenol RRs... although I forsee them somehow not working. Such is my luck with RRs.

Oh, and no CVS this week. I wasn't excited for any of the deals. I would have liked the body wash, but didn't feel like going in just for that. It's always such an ordeal to take my child shopping.

No comments: