Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meijer's Saturday Sale

I'm feeling much better today. We made a trip to DSW because I'm in desperate need of new shoes. So glad I didn't buy anything because...

Meijer is having a B1G1$1 sale on shoes on Saturday. Buy one pair, get a second for $1.00. I've never purchased shoes from Meijer before but I'm totally willing to give it a shot. I'd like to get Alex some new shoes too... but the add says prices start at $12.99 so I'm not sure how I feel about spending $13.99 (at the very LEAST) on two pairs of toddler shoes. It's not horrible. But, I'm VERY picky about toddler shoes and I'd rather spend $40 on toddler shoes that I approve of, than $13.99 on just some random shoes I'm not totally comfortable with him wearing.

I'm weird. I know.

We'll see!

No comments: