* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 3/4 cup applesauce
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup raisins (or chocolate chips)
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ). Grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, white sugar, and applesauce. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the applesauce mixture. Add the rolled oats, raisins and chopped nuts (if desired); stir until combined.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.
5 Ways to Save on Extracurriculars!
1 day ago