Somehow I got 2 extra RRs from Walgreens this morning. I only did one transaction.
(3) Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Rapid Release 24 ct (I think these gave me the extra 2 RRs) - $14.97
(1) Oral B Crossaction - $4.49
(1) Gilette Fusion Razor - $8.99 (I'm going to get as many as I can this week because Hubby loves these)
(1) Hallmark card - $2.49
(1) Foam Football - $5.99 (thought it was only $1.00)
(1) -$1.50 IVC Tylenol Coupon from Oct ES - $4.50
(3) -$1.00 Tylenol MFQ - $3.00
(1) -$4.00 Gilette Fusion - $4.00
Total = $21.xx
Received 4 RRs (for Fusion), $4.50 RRs (for Oral B), 5 RRs (for Tylenol), 2 RRs (for who knows??), plus some vitamin coupon
The reason I think the 2 RRs are from Tylenol is because on it, it says "Thanks" from the same company that the Tylenol RRs are from (I can't think of the name off hand). Unless I got the RRs for the Hallmark card? I doubt it's from the foam football.
I don't know. But, I was pleasantly surprised.
Pictures to come later today because Alex and I might for back to WAGs again.
Book Review: Hello Mornings
9 hours ago