Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nice!

I didn't go grocery shopping at all last week, unless you count the quick trip to Kroger which didn't involve any food. Just free TP. I didn't plan for it to happen that way, I just bought a ton of food last week plus I didn't have ANY time to shop this week. As a result, we did end up eating fast food a couple of times these past couple of days. Or, I guess I should say MY HUSBAND ate fast food. I never eat fast food. I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS scrounge for something to eat.

Anyways, my inlaws are in town and they informed me that they will be buying our groceries tomorrow. I'm thrilled and completely appreciative. Money has been extra tight since we just paid our GIANT summer tax bill. Ouch.

The free groceries will probably make up for the fact that Mike and I are going out on a date tomorrow night. That should even us out! We haven't been out together since May... so I know dinner is on the agenda.

Time to come up with a grocery list for tomorrow.

No comments: