Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sicky-poo

My little dude is really sick. We decided to take him to the ER lastnight when we discovered his temp was 104 and he was acting lethargic. 6 hours and 2 IVs later, everything is much better... but still icky for him. He has moments of normalness and moments and sickness. He was very dehydrated due to all the puking. Oh, and all the screaming. Lots of screaming.

It totally sucks watching your babe in pain. It was really tough to keep it together.

Despite the fact that we could use the Motrin on sale at CVS this week (the nurse said everything 3 hours we could alternate tylenol and motrin for maximum fever coverage), I opted not to make a CVS run. It's one of those times where I really don't want to leave Alex at all.

I promise for a CVS trip soon. My ECBs expire on the 11th and I have $3 off coupons for the Soleils... so I'm really hoping they still have some in stock when I go.

All for now.

No comments: