Monday, February 9, 2009

Deals I'm diggin'

There are a couple things that are worth a trip to Meijer, IMO.

First, varieties of 10 oz Vaseline lotions are on sale for $1.99. Infact, I found ones with 30% more that was included in the sale.

Vaseline Lotion @ $1.99 (sale price)
-$1.50 MFQ
=$0.49 lotion

This is a good deal for me, being that I am not an avid CVSer, and even so, I don't tend to see many good lotion ECB deals as it is.

Coffee filters are also a great deal this week.

40 ct Melitta filters @ $0.99 (sale price)
-$0.50 Mealbox Q
=$0.49 coffee filters

These are the brand I use for my coffee machine. I looked at the 100 ct box I have in my cupboard right now and the price tag says $3.59.... so $0.49 for a 40 ct is a good deal in my book.

I also picked up some free frosting, as it's Alex birthday this month. As well as $0.45 Skippy Peanut Butter (I missed out on the Wags deal recently)

No comments: